Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Some Would Say It's a Sickness

Remember when I said I was going to clean/purge/organize my house? Well, here's my hall closet. If you look closely at the bottom of the picture you'll see empty space! And empty plastic bedding bags for future organizing and storage needs. And Bud's butt. :) He's always checking things to make sure they're okay. Or looking for snacks. Either way, he's good.

I tried to take a picture of my bedroom closet but couldn't properly capture the fabulous tidiness. It was the awkward angles. You'll have to use your imagination.



Here's the office cabinet I haven't gotten to yet. Oh the shame!




We started shredding some of June's outdated important papers.



Here's what's left of June's shred pile. And our shredder. It died. Shredding June's papers. I knew we should have had a fire last month!


5 comments:

Kathy said...

Yeah! No giant white space at the bottom of the post...Pictures where I want them...Text in the right spots!

It's fun to blog when you don't have to curse!

Jenn said...

You GO girl!!

Now I gotta go clean out the frig...

Cindy said...

It's a sickness all right. You want shame?? Just make your way on over to my house and I'll show you shame. Actually, I started putting a few things away from the downstairs bathroom where things were being "stored". As of last night, you can now use the toilet. There are still 7 or 8 bags of clothing in there, but at least it's partially functional. Also got all of her dishes washed. Now if I only had cabinet space to put them away. A major sorting project is in order.

Say, a new picture Jenn - this one actually looks like you (:

Donna said...

Impressive, Kathy! It looks like you've got lots of good 'help' too, w/ the critters. Your kitty is gorgeous! : )

Kathy said...

Jenn... let us know if you find any birds in the freezer!

I am also digging the new picture. You look like a spunky bastard. With breasts! And a very cool hat. :P