About a year after we moved in, Zoe became fascinated with the sump pump. I don't know why. The float looks a little bit like one of her balls. And she loves to play ball. I also wonder if she can see her reflection in the water and thinks "something" is down there. She gets extra excited when the pump runs. She'll jump up, hop around a bit then try to bite the pump. Like she's herding it.


She was doing her thing the other day--concentrating so hard on that hole--not even Jade's presence could tear her away!

My dog Zoe. She's a little bit crazy!
4 comments:
craziness...but VERY cute! good to know that zoe is doing her part to make sure that the sump pump is doing its job. my snick has jobs, too... her main responsibilities are making the ice and supervising the comforter! : )
Love this pic - I'd been asking for it for a while and it didn't disappoint.
she's weird...
But in a good way......
Post a Comment