Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Agnes' Day




Agnes gets out of Kitty Quarrantine today! To go to Dr. Shipman to get spayed!

YEAH!

It's probably not what she would have chosen to do on her first day out. But it's what's on the agenda for today. A few days of healing and she'll be able to get out to join up with the rest of the crew.

Notice her eye in the picture. Conjunctivitis. Or something like that. That is why her stay at Camp Office had been extended.

Interestingly enough, Agnes learned all sorts of tricks during her stay at Camp Office.

*hiding in the curtains
*jumping into the trashcan
*opening the closet doors
*opening the wardrobe doors
*trapping herself in the wardrobe
*jumping on top of the wardrobe (high!)

I've been making sure my computer is off and closed when I leave the room.

Just in case.

Now that I think about it...I better check the browsing history!

4 comments:

Donna said...

Kathy... I forgot to mention... I received an email from Agnes yesterday. She said that she'd like to meet Snick! :D

Kathy said...

I bet she would like to meet Snick! She'll probably teach him some naughty tricks, though.

An update...Agnes is home and feeling fine. She actually just jumped up into my lap so she could lay on the desk next to the computer. It won't be more than a day or two before she can be released from Kitty Quarrantine!

The staff at the animal hospital made me get her out of her cage. I think they were afraid of her.

It must have been the growling and hissing.

Like I said, she's glad to be home. :)

Donna said...

welcome home, agnes!!! we can't wait to see pictures of her in the kingdom beyond the office... meow!

Cindy said...

Once she meets "the crew" she may decide she likes the serenity of the office (: