Monday, July 28, 2008

At Least I Smiled



I asked him to smile nicely for the camera. This is what he did.

I got him back, though. I printed it. Framed it. And put it in the living room.

6 comments:

Jenn said...

you married him :-)

Kathy said...

I am a lucky girl!

Donna said...

grumpy old man.

Amber said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amber said...

Ok, so I tried to comment, but it had a grammatical error. I tried to edit it, but my only choice was to delete. So this is try #2.

Your post cracked me up. And, by the way, I created a blog. You are now required to visit, read, and comment. It's boring, and I called it "The Simple Life" because I am not creative. ENJOY!

Three Times Blessed said...

That is the John that we know and love. It is a nice Blog Kathy. Brodie looks so different! Looks like his crazy and wild daddy at that age.