
There was sadness, too. How could there not be?

Brodie and Jill enjoyed the day. Awww!

Remember Agnes? Well, she's feeling better now. I think she'd really like out of kitty quarrantine. John is making me be strong. He said, "NO!" Not until she's cleared by Dr. Shipman, anyway.

I'm taking her in for a kitty check-up Saturday morning. Hopefully he'll give her the all-clear and she can come out and meet everyone face to face instead of paw to paw or paw to nose.

You know the bad part...as soon as she's better, we're going to get her spayed. Then she'll feel bad again. For a while, anyway.

We've been trying to keep her comfortable and happy in the office. Notice the fancy cat furniture. And I open the window in the morning so she can have fresh air and listen to the birds.
I hope she understands and hasn't been spending all this time plotting her revenge.
2 comments:
The picture of the animals on the outside of the door is so cute. They can't wait to meet her face to face. Hope you get the green light today.
and I just LOVE the little paw sticking out from under the door. truly a cat's cat! : ) happy saturday!
Post a Comment