Sunday, September 7, 2008

What's Up With Those Rechargeable Batteries?

Maybe somebody can set me straight...

We bought rechargeable batteries for the digital cameras in an effort to save money and the environment.

Anyway, those darned things lost power so quickly. They'll die even if the camera is not being used. Like if it's off and in my purse for a couple of days.

Is this normal?

I've always heard digital devices need a tremendous amount of juice.

Oh, John switched out another incandescent lightbulb for a flourescent bulb. We recycled a bunch of stuff the other day, too.

What was that noise?

Jenn cheering?

You're my big green hero!!!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Why yes, there is cheering!
I have the same trouble with the rechargeables...I have several of those small regchargers and have just gotten in the habit of having one set in the charger and one in what ever device...
Recycling is good!!!!