I've started another class with a professor that will require a bit more work than the last.
John and I went to visit Brodie at KU on Saturday.
On Sunday I walked around Target and ate popcorn. John got to push the cart!
Work is really kicking my butt right now. We're implementing some new programs so I have to be charming and assertive at the same time. THAT'S NOT SO EASY! So I end up biting my tongue.
Wait a minute. There really isn't much going on!
Except that Girls' Night is tomorrow! YEAH!
And we've been invited to a fancy movie premiere! DOUBLE YEAH! How cool is that? What does one wear to a fancy movie premiere in KC? Will there be popcorn? Should I stuff my own cheaply purchased Walgreen's candy into my purse like I usually do? Or go for a little more class? My mind, it is a spinnin!
Maybe my life is more exciting than I thought.
1 comment:
Crap. So I need 52-55. That sucks...any suggestions?!?
Post a Comment