Monday, September 8, 2008

It Was An Adventure!



We took the dogs on a little adventure last weekend. It started with a trip to the vet's for routine shots for Bud & Zoe.

Bud just sits there while he's being examined, clipped, and poked.

Zoe struggles just a bit. At one point, John was actually holding her above his head. I'm still not quite sure how that happened. But it did.



Mel came along for the ride because we wanted to take a little walk afterwards.



We went to the Governor's Mansion just north of the river. It's beautiful.



There are fields.



And trails.

And a scudzy pond that Mel really wanted to jump into. Zoe jumped in that same pond one winter when it was covered in ice. Boy, was I glad she came out on her own. I didn't really want to jump in after her. But I would have. If I had to.

No comments: