Mel is home and doing fine. Well, he's fine since we've stopped trying to flush his drainage holes with hydrogen peroxide.
Nuff said!
The side of his face is shaved and he is looking very "Frankenstein" but in a very handsome sort of way. His official diagnosis was retrobulbar abscess.
Ewww.
He was very happy to see me and come home. He didn't eat at Dr. Shipman's so I decided he needed to share a Happy Meal with me on the way home. They have Wizard of Oz Madame Alexander dolls, by the way!!!
Yeah, I know.
I have posted my list on the sidebar. I will change the font color for completed items and will post blogs for some when I don't have homework to finish!
There's no tattoo. Or singing Handel's Messiah. But plenty of other goofy, practical, trysomethingnew kind of fun! Keep you posted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You can just tell anyone who asks that Mel is trying out his new Halloween costume, Kathy! : )
What is ASCD?
Ok, so I just stole 3 things from your list, and now my list is complete. So there...
Mel also looks like the Joker because he only has a bit of black fur remaining under his eye.
ASCD stands for Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development. Several of my professors have encouraged us to join and my principal is also a member.
Post a Comment