Tuesday, September 9, 2008

She Started It!

Check out Amber's (Not Really) Amazing Life for her newly posted list of 101 things in 1001 days. She's the one who first told me about the list.

Amber is one of my fabulous Baker classmates and will make a great principal someday. She makes me laugh. It's a good thing I don't sit right next to her. I think we would get our name on the board or sent out to sit in the hallway. Boy, wouldn't THAT be embarrassing in a master's class!

Some of us have been sharing ideas because we were running out of our own.

Her #1 will NOT be on my list although I like a few of her ideas and may adopt one or two of them for my own.

Let's see...Donna's done with her list, Amber's done, Kathy's working on hers, Jenn was up to 11 or 12 the last time I heard. Anyone else?

1 comment:

Amber said...

You're so sweet...I'm excited to see that your list is done and published, but regret to inform you that I will not be adding your morbid (yet practical) suggestions to my list. But keep them coming! :o)