Saturday, August 23, 2008

June



I looked at the website for the Cray Center the other day to get an address so I could send a thank you card. June is in the staff picture.

I thought it was one of the best pictures of June--ever.

Except for maybe that cute picture of her when she was about two.

With the curls. On the tricycle.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

SQUEE!!! I just made a new blog friend. I saw your comment on Nala, the ridgeback, website.

I have a ridgeback mix and a Queensland. They're a perfect pair, he runs, she herds him. All is very symbiotic in our home!

I LOVE QUEENSLANDS... found her in a very sad situation and knowing she was a queensland the fact that I was already maxed out in dogs and pets didn't matter, she was coming home with me! She's a great dog.

Kathy said...

Welcome to Heeler Heaven!

There's always something going on here with all the critters running around. The only trick is getting a fun picture for the blog.

This morning, Agnes managed to get trapped in the lazy susan. She meowed for a few minutes before I figured it out. :P

Cindy said...

Great picture. I'm thinking it was kind of recent too.

Donna said...

i've always liked that photo of june, too, kathy. it is fairly recent, too... you're right, cindy.