We usually thaw frozen foods on the counter while we're away at work during the day. Even though you hear food/health experts say it's dangerous and you can get sick. I'm forty years old and have never gotten sick. Not even once.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
bad kitty. bad baaaaad bad kitty!
Yeah...I love folks who look you straight in the eye and say "my cats never get on my cabinets"...actually their cats never get on the cabinets when they are looking :-).
Tasha likes to lick the butter and Cyrus LOVES the milk in the bottom of cereal bowls in the sink.
MY cats were never as brazen as Manda's. With my boys I just come home and find the little sink drain plugger thingy on the floor.
I've found our scrub bud on the kitchen floor several times.
If it ever completely disappears, I'll know to look behind the dryer.
My mother would stroke out to think of cat ass on her counters!
Post a Comment