You know exactly who I was thinking about when I did this!
I urged the boys to join me.
Jim gave in to the peer pressure first.
John held out.
.JPG)
But only for a little while.
Even this guy joined us. He's a one-legged grackle who took a bath in the fountain then flew up into the tree overhead. He shook his feathers and rained on us!
Hmmm....a one-legged grackle...a wabbit with no eaws...there's a theme emerging here. Besides the feet.
.JPG)
Yes. We had a good time!
2 comments:
I laughed out loud at this... very funny, Kathy!!! I'm going to email Beth the link to the post because I don't think she's a blog-reader. I definitely wouldn't want to cover up those cute feet with fire boots!
When I saw this post, I too, thought of Beth and that she'd go crazy over this.
Post a Comment