John and I visited Jim in Dallas. We stayed at the Hyatt Regency. Jim told us it is the building you see during the opening scenes of the tv show,
Dallas. That's Reunion Tower next to our hotel.
We got the room for $50 a night. Priceline!
.JPG)
Our view was amazing. We were downtown and could see The Grassy Knoll and the Texas Schoolbook Depository from our window.
.JPG)
We took a walk on The Grassy Knoll. It was sobering and cool and weird and fun all at once.
.JPG)
Here's the window...far right, second down from the top.
Here's a view of the back of the building. You can see our hotel and Reunion Tower.
2 comments:
Very cool!!! Awesome pix, Kathy.
I've been trying the Priceline thing for our night in Dallas, but it may be too soon to get a good deal yet. I'll keep you posted.
Great pic's, Kathy! It was super to have you and John here.... and be a tourist along with you. I hope you add some shots of your dip in the Southfork pool and wearing the new outfit you bought for bar b que with the Ewings!
Post a Comment