Sunday, June 7, 2009

Oh, Yes I Did!

I didn't think I'd get as excited about this as I did. But it was just freakin' cool!

Southfork!



Can you just picture Bobby coming home from a long, hard day at the office? He worked so hard trying to keep J.R. in line!



The grounds were beautiful. We saw this guy wandering around.

I'm not sure who this character was...maybe J.R.'s illegimate son from an affair with Miss Ellie's sister?



Jock was there in spirit. After all, he was the patriarch of this fabulous family.



Remember how they had family breakfasts on the patio? Miss Ellie insisted they eat together as a family.

And the pool? Who was found floating face-down in the pool at the end of one riveting season? Was it Kristin?
We talked about reenacting that scene.
Nekkid!
But we thought it might be a little too much for the neighborhood to bear. No pun intended.
So instead, I sat down and put my feet in the water.
Oh, yes I did!
I sat on the edge of J.R.'s pool and put my feet right in!
Then the real tour came and I thought I'd better get up before we got kicked out!
Because there was more fun to be had!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Cool pictures! I remember watching Dallas every week - JR was so deliciously wicked. I'm sure there is a joke somewhere about the two studs beside the Stud Barn sign, but I'll leave it for someone else to comment....

Donna said...

So did anyone sit down a play a round of Heart and Soul on that beautiful grand piano? :-)

Kathy said...

No, because the musically talented one wasn't there!