Yeah! The chives are blooming! The purple color is amazing although it doesn't show up well in this photo.
Last year, someone chomped all the buds off just before it bloomed.
Dang varmints!
The False Indigo looks really good. It doesn't grow much above ground for the first few years. The plant puts all it's energy into establishing long taproots so it's drought resistant. You have to wait for the above the ground growth.
I think it's worth the wait!
Yeah. Not sure about this guy, Dark Knight Bluebeard. I don't think I was supposed to cut him back.
But I did.
Sorry!
Maybe he'll make a miraculous recovery.
I forgot about this friend--Butterfly Weed! I almost pulled her thinking she was a weed. It should give us a little splash of orange in mid to late summer. I think it will be pretty mixed in with the yellow and purple.
1 comment:
pretty...
Post a Comment