John and I drove to Baldwin City for the ceremony. The weather was absolutely beautiful. John made me pose for a few pictures so we could document the occasion.
We were a bit early so we walked around to look at the campus and visited the bookstore. After all the hard work, I figured I deserved a sweatshirt or two!
John took a few more pictures.
When other graduates started to arrive, I noticed their hoods were a different color. I started to wonder why mine was brown and theirs were all blue. As it turns out, brown hoods are for business degrees. Luckily, they had a few blue hoods on hand.
I think I looked smarter in blue!
2 comments:
I think you look darned smart in ANY color, Kathy. Congratulations!!!
It's all good - and all over (the studying, homework part). The celebrating and drinking goes on......
Post a Comment