Friday, December 26, 2008

It's Been A Few Days

So what have I been doing?

Not much.

Don't get me wrong. There's a lot to do. I just don't want to do any of it! So I've been doing a lot of reading and some shopping. All in all, not a bad way to spend a few days off.

I do have some important things to accomplish in the next few days. I'm going to put them in writing so I have a little bit of accountability!

*start gathering tax documents (oh yeah, made an appointment with a cpa in kc)
*study for the licensure examination (groan!)
*read Eclipse (the 3rd in the Twilight series--I want a vampire boyfriend, too!)
*call a few friends and make lunch dates
*fill out paperwork for my student loan so I can start paying it back--woo hoo!
*play with my new phone (it's a Lotus--not quite as cool as an ipod but close)
*order propane so the house stays toasty warm

I think that's enough for now. Maybe I'll squeeze in some more shopping. Or not. Gotta get the propane first. It's so hard being responsible!

No comments: