Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Wow! I Can Get A Lot Done On A Day Off!

#82 Set up an IRA

Well, I changed my mind. I went with a CD at my local credit union because the rates were better.

#100 Inquire about the "smart checking" account at the credit union

I guess it was too smart since they're not actually offering it. It was just an old flyer I'd been hanging onto since this time last year. But it was 6.01% for a checking account! She thought something similar might be coming out soon.

Other things accomplished:
*bought myself that print
*bought John's Christmas presents
*stopped by for a quick visit with the folks
*bought cat food & litter
*dropped off a ring to be repaired
*lunch with John
*photos to Wolfe's to be transferred to cd & extra prints made
*gassed up the car ($1.59! yee haw!)
*CD & updated beneficiary info at credit union
*got wine for the holiday dinner tomorrow in Wichita
*paid the water bill at the local bank (gotta love a small town!)

Now it's time to take the doggies for a walk through the back field since it's such a nice day. I know they'll be thankful. :)

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

No comments: