This past year has been quite a ride. I've decided if any of the major studios call and want to make a movie based on our lives...well, I want to be prepared. So I've been working on the cast.
June: Julianne Moore (classy & Dianne Weist is just too damned old to play June)
Joel: Johnny Depp (dark & swarthy--I bet JD has some interesting pics as well)
John: Daniel Craig (cause I really think he just needs to be on the set)
Kathy: Courtney Cox (Jennifer Aniston if Courtney's not available or maybe the girl from the X Files--other suggestions welcome)
Brodie: Zac Efron (because he's a big star right now and I'm too old to know many others)
Cindy: Susan Sarandon (she's too cool & gets a younger man)
Jenn: Geena Davis (an athletic babe)
Donna: Helen Hunt (was gonna say Sharon Stone but she shows her hoochie)
Ed: Mark Harmon (always had a crush on him--or Tom Hanks cause he's everybody's favorite!)
Beth: Jamie Lee Curtis (even though she's a dude with enormous boobs)
Gary: George Clooney (just because)
Perri: the guy from Home Improvement you never really see cause he's behind the fence (since I've never seen her but am pretty sure she's real--Snuffleupagus if the other guy's not available--okay, have officially met Perri now--suggestions?)
Linda: Debra Messing (the hair!)
Patsy: Elizabeth Taylor (cause she's sparkly and in danger of falling over)
Patrick: William Macy (loved his desperate character in Fargo)
Jim: Danny Bonaduce (but he's kind of a perv so maybe Leonardo DiCaprio or Brad Pitt)
There will be, for Beth, a "Big Chill" moment written into the script. Cindy is going to work closely with the prop guy to make sure there's, shall we say, authenticity to the scene!
If anyone wants to suggest a different actor or actress, I'm open to suggestions.
Woah! Gotta go...Marty's calling. Scorsese.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment