
If any of my professors visited my house, they could totally believe that excuse! They would just have to ask, "Which one?"
I've put it off long enough. I don't have the licensure exam to worry about anymore, classes to attend, and I'm completely healthy so I thought I'd better get going on my remaining homework! I have one month left to complete a revision of my educational beliefs paper, reflections of 10 administrative experiences, reflections of 7 portfolio artifacts, and a reflective narrative of my professional growth during the masters program.
Do you notice a theme? It would be to reflect. So I'm reflecting.
At one point while I was doing homework this weekend, Jade jumped up on the desk and skidded across my papers. She was out of control and scared to death so she did what any good kitty would do...she dug in her claws. While this only resulted in a few deep scratches across the desk top, it was the lamp that really stopped her skid by falling over on her. Pearl was napping in her basket on the desk and was quite surprised to see Jade flying by. They've all since settled down. Thank goodness because I was able to get quite a bit of work done today!
Is somebody going to buy me a drink when I'm officially DONE with everything?
I might even graciously accept more than one! :)
1 comment:
I'm now on a 3-paper a week plan. I completed my three for this week, although they were only the reflections on experiences. And by the way, I remember now why I hated Susan Rogers' class so much...it's the damn comments she leaves on papers. Seriously, woman...I KNOW how to write and I KNOW what I'm talking about!!! :)
Post a Comment