A friend, who also interviewed for the assistant principal position, was contacted yesterday for a second interview with the superintendent. Since I have not heard anything, I'm assuming I did not make the short list.
Quick, aren't I?
My friend is a good guy so I'm really hoping he gets the position although there is a small, egotistical part of me that is disappointed they didn't like me best.
Hmmm.
But I'm good.
I was really questioning if the job would have been a good fit for me or if I wanted to leave my district at all.
So now the question has been answered for me.
If you have a minute this morning, put some good vibes out there, cross your fingers, make a wish for Greg, my friend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
this was just a *practice* interview, remember? save it up for the one you really want, girlfriend!
I keep hoping the stars will align and the one I want will open up. June...you hearing this?
My friend, Greg, got the job. I'm happy for him!
Post a Comment